Health Office

Immunization Information:


Medication at School: 

An Authorization form is available on this website or in the health office if your student needs to take medication, requires an EpiPen or will need an inhaler at school.  Please bring the form, signed by the doctor and by you, to the Nurse's office.  NOTE:  Students are not allowed to carry any medication in their backpacks (Inhalers excepted).
Asthma Inhaler Authorization Form

For information on other Health Resources, click here.


Health Office Staff

District Nurse:
Celeste Baker
(530) 934-6611 ext 7006
Health Aide:
Kaitlyn Swihart
(530) 934-6611 ext 7006